Smoked Paprika Carrot, Sweet Potato and Apple Soup
This is another great soup for Winter, the ginger and paprika gives it an uplifting kick and goes great with the sweetness of the apple, carrots and cinnamon. If you like creamy soup, why not try adding 100ml of oat cream to the soup during cooking. Serve with some Little Valley sourdough bread fresh out of the oven.
1. Chop the garlic, onion, leak and ginger
2. Add to a pot and and fry in a tablespoon of coconut oil for five minutes
3. Chop the sweet potato, carrots and apple and add them to the pot with the smoked paprika and cinnamon and fry for a couple of minutes
4. Add the veg stock to the pot and cook on a medium heat until the veg is soft
5. Blend the mixture, add a little more veg stock if the soup is too thick
6. Garnish with some smoked paprika, coriander and serve.